Here are the dozen books (or series starters) I recommend for any adult woman to read this summer. There are quite a lot of books to choose from, and picking a top 12 is not easy, but I will pick this list from books I have read over the past year and a half (That is about 150-200 books!) (Actually, this was a top 10 list, but the last two needed to be included) I am not including any paranormal books in this particular list in order to appeal to the largest number of people. I am also not including anything higher that Fifty Shades on the erotic scale for the same reason.
1. Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by EL James- I know it’s getting too much play, but really, it’s worth a read just to see what the hype is about! If you have read it before, and loved it, read a few other books, then read it again! It is actually better the second time.
Purchase Flat Out Love at Amazon.
7. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire- This one is for older teens 16 and up. Travis is a fight club fighter, Abby is a good-girl college girl. Together they have a relationship that is both beautiful and a disaster. Read my review here.
8. Bared to You by Sylvia Day- Rich broken millionaire meets young broken woman. Sparks fly. Highly erotic story with a dominant, powerful, gorgeous guy. Read my review here. This is the first book in the Crossfire Trilogy.
9. The Unidentified Redhead & The Redhead Revealed by Alice Clayton- a totally fun, erotic, happy-making book! Another book with a movie star, it is a book to read when you want to feel happy. Read my review of the Unidentified Redhead here, and The Redhead Revealed here.
10. Anything by Kristen Ashley. She has so many books I love it is hard to choose! Start with either The Gamble from The Colorado Mountain Series, Mystery Man from the Dream Man Series, or For You from The Burg Series. I loved all the series (which get better with subsequent books) and can’t choose! See my review of The Gamble here.
11. Easy by Tammara Webber- another book for any age over 16, in fact for ALL girls over sixteen. Easy to love, easy to read some parts, hard to read others. Emotional, & empowering, see my review here.