I started making it 5, then decided to round it to 10, but I really need a dozen. There were so many good ones!
1. Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec Not only my favorite book of summer, but I think this may be my favorite book ever. Laugh out loud funny, sexy, and a great story, this is my TOP fave. See my review here.
2. If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy 1) by Lisa Renee Jones Mark my words, this will be the next IT book. This story combines mystery, intrigue, sex, romance and more, and leaves you panting for more. See my review here.
3. The Unidentified Redhead and The Redhead Revealed by Alice Clayton The first book kept me smiling, giggling and was totally sexy, the second was all that with a load of angst in the middle. Loved them both, and can’t separate them for this list. See my review of The Unidentified Redhead Here, and The Redhead Revealed Here.
Purchase The Mighty Storm at Amazon coming soon to others.
5. The Gamble by Kristen Ashley is the first in the Colorado Mountain Series by Kristen Ashley. I had started my Kristen Ashley reading with #2, Sweet Dreams, but never went back. I should have. This book had everything. See my review here.
6. Friends with Benefits and Frenemies (Girl Next Door 1 & 2) by CC Wood I was trying not to put novellas on this list, but since there are two, and I really enjoyed both fun, sexy, books (especially the second), I had to include them. See my review of Friends with Benefits Here, and Frenemies Here.
7. Masters at Arms (Rescue Me #1) by Kallypso Masters This book is a FREE prequel, so I must include at least Nobody’s Angel. This is about 3 Doms who, after serving together in the Gulf form a fetish club back home. Each book is another Dom finding love. See my Review here.
10. The Siren (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz The Siren was a book within a book about an erotic author and her publisher. She also has numerous FREE short stories on her website. See my review for The Siren here. Check The Original Sinners Reading Order Here.
- What To Read After Fifty Shades of Grey
- Favorite Dom/sub or BDSM Romance Series or Novels
- A Dozen Top Romances for Summer
- Top 6 books for the first 6 months of 2012
- Top Ten from Sept-Oct 2012