I have read so many amazing books already this year. There are a few that I want to make sure you guys don’t miss. So I’m going to give you the top 10 books I have read in January February or March 2013.
1.Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder
2.Vain by Fisher Amelie
Purchase Grounded by R.K. Lilley at Amazon
4.Wounded by Jasinda Wilder
6. Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick 3) by Kristen Ashley
The Rock Chicks just keep getting better! See them all here.
7. Nets and Lies by Katie Ashley
8. Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning (Sinners on Tour 3)
See the Sinners on Tour Series Order Here.
9. Kiss Me by CC Wood (a short novella)
10. Rebecca’s Lost Journals:The Seduction (novella) By Lisa Renee Jones
Tie (I get to add an extra since the last 2 and this are novellas)
There were so many other great reads in the first three months, but I need to begin narrowing them down for the end of the year!
Each of these were 5 or more star reads. I have a ton of 4-4.5 star reads as well. Check out the categories to the right to narrow down my reviews by rating.
Tell me, what are YOUR favorites? Just for the fun of it, I’m giving away a $5.00 Amazon card. Just comment here with your top picks, and follow the Rafflecopter for more ways to win.