The Original Sinners series by Tiffany Reisz is a series with lots of small free stories that can be found on Tiffany’s website. I looked high and low, and kept finding different stories on which to read first, so I contacted the author herself and for an answer. This is the READING order, not the PUBLISHING order or even the chronological order of the books.
THE SIREN (The Original Sinners 1) Notorious Nora Sutherlin is famous for her delicious works of erotica, each one more popular with readers than the last. But her latest manuscript is different—more serious, more personal—and she’s sure it’ll be her breakout book…if it ever sees the light of day.
Zachary Easton holds Nora’s fate in his well-manicured hands. The demanding British editor agrees to handle the book on one condition: he wants complete control. Nora must rewrite the entire novel to his exacting standards—in six weeks—or it’s no deal.
Nora’s grueling writing sessions with Zach are draining…and shockingly arousing. And a dangerous former lover has her wondering which is more torturous—staying away from him…or returning to his bed?
Nora thought she knew everything about being pushed to your limits. But in a world where passion is pain, nothing is ever that simple.
- GRIFFIN IN WONDERLAND: (FREE download from Tiffany Reisz’s website) takes places approximately six years before The Siren – stars Griffin & Kingsley & young Nora. (See my review HERE)
Little Red Riding Crop (FREE download from Tiffany Reisz’s website) Mistress Nora needs a vacation. She might be the one flogging the clients, but Kingsley, her sexy French boss, is the real sadist who rarely gives her a day off. They strike a backseat deal: Nora gets one month off and a trip to Europe if she can sneak into a rival BDSM club and get the dirt on the owner. But she’ll need more than her little red riding crop when she comes face to face with Brad Wolfe, the one man who stands between her and freedom. http://tiffanyreisz.com/storytime/red/ See my review HERE.
THE ANGEL (Original Sinners #2) No safe word can protect the heartInfamous erotica author and accomplished dominatrix Nora Sutherlin is doing something utterly out of character: hiding. While her longtime lover, Søren—whose fetishes, if exposed, would be his ruin—is under scrutiny pending a major promotion, Nora’s lying low and away from temptation in the lap of luxury.
Her host, the wealthy and uninhibited Griffin Fiske, is thrilled to have Nora stay at his country estate, especially once he meets her traveling companion. Young, inexperienced and angelically beautiful, Michael has become Nora’s protégé, and this summer with Griffin is going to be his training, where the hazing never ends.
But while her flesh is willing, Nora’s mind is wandering. To thoughts of Søren, her master, under investigation by a journalist with an ax to grind. And to another man from Nora’s past, whose hold on her is less bruising, but whose secrets are no less painful. It’s a summer that will prove the old adage: love hurts. ** Make sure you read Griffin in Wonderland first (see above)
- GAUZE – FREE on Tiffany’s site. Takes place the day after Michael’s tattooing at the end of The Angel – stars Michael & Griffin (special guest Alfred)
- THE THEORY OF THE MOMENT -FREE on Tiffany’s site. takes place the day after Michael’s collaring at the end of The Angel – stars Griffin
Seven Day Loan (Also Known as THE GIFT) (Novella, also part of 12 Shades of Surrender) A trained submissive, Eleanor will do whatever her master commands…even spend a week with a stranger. Daniel has been a recluse since his wife’s death, and Eleanor’s lover thinks spending time with her will be therapeutic—especially since Daniel is also a Dom.
Despite her defiant streak, Eleanor can’t resist giving in to Daniel’s erotic demands. But while she’ll let him have her body, she’s determined to keep a guard around her heart. Even if Daniel wants to make Eleanor his permanently….
- Daniel Part 2 is FREE on Tiffany’s website, and is put up chapter by chapter. Ite is a sequel to Seven Day Loan. This link is to FREEBIE page, click on the chapter links there. http://tiffanyreisz.com/storytime/freebies-sextras/ See My Review HERE.
- A Christmas Maggie is another sequel to Seven Day Loan, and takes place 6 months after Daniel Part 2. Released FREE, by chapter. Find them here. http://tiffanyreisz.com/storytime/freebies-sextras/ See My Review HERE.
The Prince (Original Sinners 3)
See my review HERE.
- Rectified a FREE short story in Tiffany’s website, stars the big Brad Wolfe and his new friend Lela.
- Nightswimming is FREE on Tiffany’s website. Takes place approximately 15 months before The Siren. Stars Wesley and Nora. Though it is a prequel to the Siren, DO NOT READ UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE SIREN! http://tiffanyreisz.com/storytime/nightswimming/
Submit To Desire (Novella) Charlotte Brand is tired of dull boyfriends and boring sex. Kingsley Edge, who owns clubs rumored to supply more than just cocktails, seems just the man to revive her: intense, sophisticated…and looking for a submissive he can train for an elite client.
Charlotte is seduced by the offer…and by Kingsley himself. Soon they are engaged in a series of lessons that test her darkest desires. But when their training is over, will Charlotte be ready to let him go?
Immersed in Pleasure (Novella)The Manhattan Mermaids: Believed to be the most beautiful women in the city, they entertain wealthy, powerful men in an exclusive club called Fathoms…and are all virgins. Derek Prince doesn’t believe they really exist, until he meets the stunningly sensual Xenia. She drives him wild with desire, but giving in to temptation means losing her position at Fathoms. Derek is incredibly turned on by the thought of being Xenia’s first…but will he be willing to wait for her?
The Following books are FREE on Tiffany’s website. The names will link you to the right story. These are listed as prequels to The Siren, but are meant to be read AFTER.
The Metronome: takes places approximately six months before The Siren – stars Nora. Jesse Scott is a character that crossed over from author Miranda Kenneally. Two more shorts are on Tiffany’s website:
- The Police by Miranda Kenneally: A Jesse Scott short (written by a different author as a crossover)
- The Sweetheart by Miranda Kenneally: A Jesse Scott short (written by a different author as a crossover)
The Teacher: takes pace approximately twelve years before The Siren – stars Zach & Grace. ***Read before The Mistress comes out
The Mitzvah: takes place approximately four years before The Siren – stars Zach & Grace. ***Read before The Mistress comes out
Coming July 30th 2013
The first four novels are known as: The Red Years Quartet (The adventures of Nora Sutherlin, Dominant and erotica writer)
Coming next: The White Years Quartet (The adventures of Eleanor Schreiber, submissive – debuts in late 2013)
7-The White Queen
8-The Red Queen
- My Favorite BDSM or Dom/sub Romance Books or Series
- What To Read After Fifty Shades of Grey
- So You Want Him To Spank You? How To Get Your Man To Have Fifty Shades of Fun