Every month I go over the bestselling books from this blog on Amazon. Here they are for February 2013
1. Grounded (The last in the Up In The Air series) by RK Lilley (See my review)
2. Raid (Unfinished Hero 3) by Kristen Ashley (See my review)
3. Nets and Lies by Katie Ashley (See my review)
4. Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands 1) by Cherise Sinclair (Best BDSM series by far)
5. Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour) by Olivia Cunning (See my review)
6. Happy Hour (Racing on the Edge) by Shey Stahl
7. In Flight (Up in The Air 1) by RK Lilley (See my review)
8. TIE: Knight and Creed (Unfinished Hero 1 & 2) by Kristen Ashley (See my reviews here & here)
9. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines (See my review)
10. Documentary by AJ Sand
Have you read all of these books? Tell me what you thought!
- Bestsellers for January 2013
- Bestsellers for December 2012
- Bestsellers for November 2012
- Bestsellers for October 2012
I only bought 2 out of 10; Raid and Hot Ticket.
I haven’t read Raid yet, I got distracted by all the shiny stuff, but I thought Hot Ticket was AWESOME! I felt really satisfied with Jace’s story.
Ana's Attic says
Oooh, that means you haven’t read the Up In The Air series? Read it!
Cindy Aslaner says
Love anything Kristen Ashley (my fav author) so I loved Knight, Creed and Raid! Can not go wrong with one of her books!
I loved the Up In The Air series, I just re-read the 1st two books before I read the last one- great series!!
Read Happy Hour a little while back and loved it too (especially as a Nascar fan).
Haven’t read Hot Ticket yet, but have read the rest of the series and loved them, so I am looking forward to Hot Ticket.
Also loved Fallen to Far and the sequel Never Too Far, highly recommend them.
Good choices if you haven’t already read them!
Liked Knight and Creed, but loved Raid.
Haven’t read the Up in The Air series yet. I was waiting for the last book to come out.
Club shadowlands is another winner. Loved all her books.
I spent last month reading The Rough Rider series by Loralei James, so am a little behind in current releases.