Every month I post the top ten books people purchase on Amazon through links from my blog. Here are the top 10 for December, 2012. Titles bring you to the Amazon in your country.
1. Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning. See my review here. See the series order here.
2. In Flight (Up in the Air 1) by RK Lilley. See my review here. See the series order here.
3. Tidal by Emily Snow. I knew this would be great. I bought it, and haven’t reviewed it yet, and will read it this month.
4. Accidentally on Purpose by LD Davis. See my review here.
5. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. See my review here.
6. A Kiss for Christmas by CC Wood. See my review here.
7. The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen. I bought it, but haven’t reviewed it yet.
8. Friends with Benefits by CC Wood. See my review here.
9. The Perfect Game by J. Sterling. See my review here.
10. Frenemies by CC Wood. See my review here.
Congratulations CC, for having 3 on this list! Well deserved, and only $.99 each!
Great list!!! Its a good thing a got gift cards for Christmas because there are a few don’t have yet. Of course Backstage Pass would be number one. I have read that book at least three times in the last 6 months and it gets better each time. I love the Sinners!
Great list, I have read most, a few I will be buying. I loved Hopeless. I read the Coincidence of Callie and Kayden totally not my type of book, I am not into the cutting and throwing up thing, like at all, but it didn’t go into so much detail that I was ok reading it, and hate that it was a cliff hanger. can’t wait till the end of February to read the next one. Thanks for the list.