It’s been so busy around here! I have lots of winners to announce!
- Bestsellers for June 2013: Victoria Marchi-Lopez and Annie Minder
- TBR list winners: 1st place: Diana Doan, 2nd place: Crystal Glenn, 3rd Place: Annie Minder (again!)
- The Wingman Chronicles Giveaway: Suzanne Daher
- Rock Chick Revenge Giveaway (any book by Kristen Ashley): Crystal Smith
- Reader Appreciation for June (I pick a reader who comments on the blog or facebook a lot and give a $5.00 gift card): Megan ‘Reding’ Wickland
Here are the current giveaways you can still enter:
- Wicked Book GNO/Book Bash recap 1
- Wicked Book GNO/Book Bash recap 2
- Top picks: first half of 2013
- Wicked Book GNO/Book Bash recap 3
- 6000 likes (hopefully!)
- Tomorrow I have a special $100 gift card and coach purse giveaway from Liliana hart!
If you are a winner, and I have to mail you something, it will be about 3 weeks.
For the next 2 weeks I will not be posting regularly, but will try to post whenever I can. I will be a true Rock Chick, following my 15 year old son, a guitarist and singer, on the School of Rock National All-Stars tour where he will be playing some huge venues and music festivals. In fact, we will be camping with the hippies at one festival, The Gathering of the Vibes, with Tedeschi Trucks, The Black Crowes and a ton of other great bands. I have decided to relax and enjoy my trip, and not stay up until 4am writing a review like I did last time we went to Disneyworld. (You can check the kid out…his youtube is Bensmusic127 or The Mind Manifest but don’t tell him I sent you!)
But I have to tell you, knowing the New York signing is going on just 45 minutes from where we will be camping is KILLING me! Hopefully I will have some time to read a little, but I don’t read well in the car. (So glad I have all of Tara Sivec’s Chocolate Lovers audiobooks!)
Right now when I should be packing and getting my house ready for housesitters, I’m writing this (while my over-protective husband plays with all of the cameras he installed around our house, I feel like the guys at Nightingale are watching me!)
- Edible by Ella Frank (See the Exquisite Series)
- Strings by Kendall Grey
- Left Drowning by Jessica Park
- Lick by Kylie Scott
- With Me In Seattle Series by Kristen Proby
- Dane (The Mackenzie Brothers) by Liliana Hart (FREE NOW!!!! GRAB IT!)
Tell me, are there any great plans coming up this summer for you guys?