Hey guys! It’s time for another GNO! So grab your drinks, and let’s chat.
This week has been crazy…Jasinda Wilder’s Falling Into You is definitely my book of the week and Colton is my book boyfriend. But I’ve read so many great books this week! On the Plus Side by Tabatha Vargo and Connected by Kim Karr were both AMAZEBALLS. Next week is nuts. I have 4 ARCS: Own The Wind by Kristen Ashley, Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley, and Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire, and Flat Out Matt by Jessica Park. I don’t know which to read first!
Next weekend I will be out of town with family (who I don’t share my blog with) so there will be no GNO, but for the weekend after, give me ideas! I have a few, but I’d love to hear yours.
It’s time for some totally random confessions this week. These can be about anything….really, you don’t have to use your real name if you don’t want!
Here are a few of mine to get you started:
- I sing in the car. If it’s a really good song, and I don’t want to look like a total asshole, I pick up my phone and pretend I’m talking on it, but really, I’m singing on the top of my lungs. If it’s a song like “Paradise By The Dashboard Light”, I couldn’t care less who sees me.
- I read during almost-sex (foreplay). My husband doesn’t care, as long as he’s gonna get some. But it has to be a hot scene. Porn does nothing for me, but reading does 🙂
- I’m jealous of all the bloggers that have way more likes than me 🙁 even though I’m happy for them.
- I bookmark the “good scenes” in books.
- I know I brag about my kids too much. I can’t seem to help myself, they’re just better than yours LOL.
- I fantasize about getting a massage during sex (luckily, I share that fantasy, and my husband is good at multi-tasking)
- My biggest confession? I fake it sometimes. My husband ALWAYS makes sure he pleases me first, but he wants to please me more than once, or he can’t finish. That second one? Lots of kegels and moans, or we would be at it for hours. I mean HOURS. (I’m praying he doesn’t read this)
I’m sure I’ll think of more after a few drinks, and since I’ll be spending time tonight with fellow wicked girl Shannon, things are bound to get crazy.
How about you? Who was this week’s book boyfriend for you? Do you have a random confession? If not, we can always continue last week’s hysterical discussion of terms we don’t enjoy when reading about sex.