The Gallos – The Beginning by Chelle Bliss
Short Prequel to the Men of Inked Series. Can stand Alone.
The Gallos by Chelle Bliss is a short prequel story to the The Men of Inked Series by Chelle Bliss. I think you will look at it very differently if you are already a fan of the series, vs. if this was an intro to the series for you. I loved it so much!
“Even at our age, he still did it for me. I didn’t see a man in his fifties, but the muscular, sexy man I met over thirty years ago.”
“Son, when you find the right woman, age will never matter. She’ll always be the one you fell in love with.”
“The trick is to find someone who doesn’t change you, but makes you better.”
“Right before they arrived, I had Maria pinned against the kitchen counter, kissing her neck as I ran my hand along her inner thigh. Just as I was about to pull out my cock and bury it deep inside her, the doorbell rang. I swear to shit that kids are born with the ability to cock block.”
- Great intro to the series. I love the parents, and it turn, I love the kids.
- Wonderful to see an older couple who can still be hot together, especially after 30 years.
- Damn, Chelle can write alpha sex!
- It’s FREE!
- It’s a wonderful way to check out Chelle’s writing quickly.
- Would make a great gift to readers of her series.
- I would love more than 40 pages!
- I think it may be even better to read after you know the characters, because to me, the description of each character was a bit tedious, but I think I would have loved to see mom’s thoughts after reading the whole series. I will re-read after I read this entire series.
- The cover doesn’t fit the story, but it matches the series.
Download The Gallos
Interconnected Stand Alones