Although I have been to Paris and London several times, I had to brush up on my neighborhoods. Francesca is an artist and Ian is an art connoisseur, so I definitely needed to research some artistic styles and concepts, and even some of the practical details of painting. Also, Ian is the scion of an old, aristocratic English family that is a minor branch of the monarchy, so there were some small details regarding titles, etc. Ian also fences, so I had to do some research about the sport—although I will admit I took some creative license with the fencing scene because it was supposed to be…well, super sexy.
Ana: And it was, that’s for sure! I’ll never look at fencing without getting hot and bothered again!
Q. The media has grabbed hold of the Fifty Shades trilogy et al describing it as ‘mommy porn’. What do you think of this term?
- What to Read After Fifty Shades of Grey
- Beth Kery Interview and Giveaway week 1
- Beth Kery Interview and Giveaway week 2
- Beth Kery Interview and Giveaway week 3
- Because You Are Mine Series Reading Order
- Because You Are Mine 1: Because You Tempt Me review
- Because You Are Mine 2: Because I Could Not Resist review
- Because You Are Mine 3: Because You Haunt Me review