I would give just about anything to have an alpha hero of my own.”
She definitely liked me thinking of her ass. And based on the heated blush rising up her neck, it was entirely possible she didn’t mind my domineering tone either. It was yet another quality about her that made her damn near irresistible.”
I want you on your knees, straddling my face.” My voice held a bark of command as I started getting impatient for another taste of her. I licked my lips, savoring her flavor—anticipating what it would feel like when she was hovering over me and I was able to hold her ass in my hands, pulling her pussy down to my mouth. “And I want it now.”
- Lots of funny lines.
- Fast paced.
- Kept me guessing.
- Holy hotness! Rochelle can write alpha sex!
- I loved the heroine, she was sweet, sexy and tough!
- Blaine’s friends…double sigh.
- Dual POV.
- Some scenes were emotional.
- Delia was a romance writer.
- It may have been a little too quick. The story didn’t stick with me as much as I had hoped.