So, it’s been a week from hell, especially the last 24 hours. I am trying to set up a new website for Wicked Book Events, but have no clue what I’m doing and want to punch myself and my husband even more in the fucking head.
I’m on Weight Watchers now (see Starting on Monday) so I can’t drink much, but I saved my points today! I need a fucking drink. I was up till 4am trying to do this website, and I keep making it worse. Ugh.
So, my book boyfriend for the week is Remy from Real. I haven’t read much else this week anyway.
Tonights GNI is about turn-ons. What is your biggest turn-on? In real life? In a book? Funny, but my turn-ons are totally different in real life and books.
- I love tattoos. But I don’t want my husband to get one.
- I love a bossy, controlling guy. But not in real life (well, OK, a little)
- I love a biker. But my guy isn’t allowed on a street bike (he does have a dirt bike though
- I love when a guy growls (real life or not)
- Panty ripping and wall sex? Yes please (unless they are my favorite panties)
- Kiss my neck and touch my ass and you’ve totally won me over (My husband did that within 5 minutes of meeting me, and he has me).
- Cleaning me up with a wet rag after? Yes!!!!
Turn-offs? WAY too many to name. But not being clean would be number one.
What about you girls? Lets chat…turn ons, turn offs, real life, fake life….whatever. It’s a drunken party and we can say what we want!