I haven’t announced winners in a while, so here is my list of the latest winners of contests on the blog and Facebook. Facebook Flash giveaways are hard to notify the winners, so please, check back to the post you entered on Wednesdays and Sundays to see if you are a winner (I post on Tuesdays and Saturdays, so winners are announced the next day.)
- Winner of Rock Chick from my Rock Chick Regret review: Sarah Griffin
- Winner of signed ARC of Dangerous Curves Ahead by Sugar Jamison: Maria Spera
- Winner of The Missionary signed by Jack Wilder: Jamie Gardner Wadowsky
- Winner of signed copies of Hopeless and Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover: Meghan Mack
- Winner of e-book of Hopeless by Colleen Hoover with my review of Finding Cinderella: Rachel Suave-Cumie
- Winner of the signed copy of Kaleb by Nicole Edwards: Donna Reynolds
- 8,000 Likes Winners: Jessica Ryba, Danielle Krieder-House, Jenny Dees, Jan Richard and Gina Smith
- Facebook Flash Giveaways: Sue Mtz, Laina Gruver, RaShea Bond Favre (I haven’t heard from you!) and Leanne Hauser
- Mr. and Mrs Ana’s Anniversary Party (Katie Ashley’s too!) Win a $20 Amazon card, Signed copies of The Proposition and The Proposal by Katie Ashley, and signed or e-copies of The Marriage Diaries by Erika Wilde.
- CC Wood’s Drive Me Crazy Giveaway: The whole Girl Next Door Series giveaway
- Bestsellers of October: $10 Amazon Gift Card and choice of any book from the list.
I am really slow at awarding giveaway prizes. I apologize for that, but I need to do groups together or I lose track, I am too disorganized. Speaking of that…I get a lot of e-mails. Hundreds per day. If I don’t answer you, I honestly apologize, but I just can’t keep up! If it is something urgent, please contact my facebook page. I try to get to those more.
You guys know I do sale and freebie lists Tuesdays and Saturdays. If you find great deals, please inbox me on my facebook page! Got a book you want me to recommend? Inbox me! I’ll check it out further and recommend it if it fits.
- Tomorrow: Review of Rock Chick Revolution
- Tuesday: New Releases, Sales and Freebies, and the Jagged by Kristen Ashley review blitz
- Wednesday & Friday: Unless something comes up, I’m taking 2 days off to update my Top Picks lists.
- Friday: Red Phoenix’s Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission Tour
Later this month: My 2nd annual Chrismukkah celebration will start this year with Thankschrismukkah, and have a giveaway each night for 8 nights.
On another note, I will be taking at least one day a week off from now on, whether it’s to spend time with family, read or catch up on updating the blog, I need a day off!
Love you guys! xo