So the news is saying that Fifty Shades of Grey has led to a huge increase in sex toy sales. Why do you think that is? Has this book made women more open? Or do you think women never realized that they are great used with a partner, and the books made it sound way better than it used to. Have you seen that we have a Red Room of Pain on this site? Don’t be afraid to click the link, it links to another page with descriptions of various toys, not just bondage gear. You need to press Enter again to get into the Red Room of Pain where I have hand picked the toys from Fifty Shades of Grey, as well as other choices for your own Red Room!
There are different categories on the left side including Stylish and Discreet which are the new, fancy, waterproof, rechargeable, quiet works of art & The Magic Wand store (WOW, if you do not own a “wand” you need to!).
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Sportsheets Under The Bed Restraint System
- Graduated Silver Orgasm Balls on a String
- Lelo Luna Pleasure Bead System
- The Magic Wand (Must buy! Plus, I spent forever finding every attachment-check the Red Room!)
- Anal Trainer Set
- Leather Riding Crop
- 3 Piece Bondage kit with furry cuffs, flogger & leather blindfold
- Cat o’ 9 tails whip (less than $2!)
- Silver Beaded Nipple Clamps
- Glass Pleasure Wand
- Spreader Bar with Wrist & Ankle cuffs
- Lelo Egg vibe with wireless remote